iMember360 is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to harness the power of Infusionsoft and use that to turbo charge your website! It turns an ordinary WordPress site into a full featured membership site!
Using the Infusionsoft API, this plugin puts your site on auto-pilot by using Infusionsoft order forms, actions and action sets, triggers, etc. giving you have a trouble-free operation, requiring little or no work on your part. No other plug in comes close in terms of features. Each login is based on real time Infusionsoft data. There is no cron job involved. The 238 built in shortcodes allow you to customize your website and offer individualized content based on the tags within Infusionsoft.
Comments: iMember360 was built exclusively for Infusionsoft and is the best software plugin for Infusionsoft, WordPress and a membership site.
Tyler Garns has just released "The Unofficial Administrator’s Pocket Guide to Infusionsoft".
This guide has over 40 pages of Tips, Tricks and Time Savers that every Infusionsoft user can use NOW!
Click here to get yours today!
Tips, Tricks, and Time Savers for all Infusionsoft Users
I had heard about CustomerHub but didn't have a lot of experience with it. So, I signed up for a free trial and started setting up a new site. CustomerHub makes it easy. There are videos for each step.
CustomerHub - Protects your content
It allows you to create membership pages and set permissions regarding which members are allowed to view which pages. CustomerHub hosts the pages for you. This is especially beneficial in regards to updating credit card information. It eliminates the need for you to purchase an SSL certificate.
CustomerHub - Create rich multimedia
Upload your video or audio to create a rich membership experience.
CustomerHub - Automate your subscription process
No need to worry about your members needing to subscribe to different levels, update their billing information, or any of the other mundane office processes. The system has a customer self-service center leaving you free to take care of your business.
CustomerHub - Leverage Infusionsoft
It manages your membership list, permissions, upsells, and more all from inside Infusionsoft.
CustomerHub - Discussion forum & Support
CustomerHub integrates with Tender Support allowing you to offer a membership forum and support desk to your customers.
If you are looking for a membership software, I'd recommend you look at CustomerHub.
CustomerHub - Cons
- You build your website inside CustomerHub's platform. If you leave CustomerHub, you loose your website.
- You do not have access to the thousands of themes and plugins built for WordPress.
**Yes, those are affiliate links. When I find a good product, I join their affiliate program.
WishList Member is a powerful solution for creating an online membership site – all built using WordPress as the core content management system.
I had previously noted some problems with WishList and Infusionsoft. So, I decided to give it another try after their new release. I installed WordPress 3.2 using Headway's 2.0.11 theme and WishList 2.60.977. I must say I was very impressed. The setup was smooth and painless. I went into Infusionsoft and with just some minor adjustments had them linked together and communicating. If you are looking for a membership software, WishList deserves to be considered.
WishList is priced at only $97 for one domain or $297 for unlimited domains.
Purchase their multi-site license and receive:
- Two Custom Membership Themes
- Top 5 Membership Modes Audio
- "Plugins that Rock" Webinar
- Over 300+Membership Icons
- WishList still uses a cron job.
- WishList wasn't built EXCLUSIVELY for Infusionsoft, so it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of InfusionWP, but it is definitely back in the ball game.
UPDATE: I am currently rebuilding this site using WishList Member. I have WordPress 3.4.1 installed with Thesis 1.8.5. Setup has been fast and pretty simple. I'll have a demo ready soon.
We are excited to announce the Small Business Success Club with Scott Martineau. With your free membership, Scott will teach you how to:
- Get More Customers!
- Grow Revenue!
- Save Time!
If you want instant access to Scott's new whiteboard multimedia series, sign up here and learn:
- How to implement new marketing strategies that make you money instead of cost you money
- How to grow your list and find hot leads faster than ever before
- What the smartest small business owners are doing to guarantee their success
- How you can streamline your entire business and save yourself hundreds of hours a year
You'll learn proven strategies from one of the best small business marketing experts that you can start implementing TODAY!
Someone asked me today how to get their picture by their comments on their WordPress site, so I decided to describe the process in this week's blog.
To add a gravatar to your comments or beside your name in WordPress:
Enter you email address
Check your email and click the link in the email they send you.
Choose your Gravatar username, using only lowercase letters and numbers.
Choose a password
On the next page, click add an image by clicking here.
Select a file on your hard drive or an image online
You can upload any size image file from your hard drive. They will automatically resize large images so you may upload the best quality version you have.
Crop if you need to, or just click crop and finish.
Choose a rating for your image
My email address is already in use, but I never signed up
Gravatar.com and WordPress.com
share the same user database. It's possible that you registered a WordPress.com account (either for a blog or for an Akismet API key,) which automatically now gives you a Gravatar.com account. If you use your WordPress.com password to log in you should experience no problems using Gravatar. If you cannot remember that password you may use the forgotten password link on the login page to reset your password.
Looking for a membership software to use with Infusionsoft?
With several good choices of membership software, which do you choose?
iMember360 (formerly infuzionWP) and CustomerHub only work with Infusionsoft. WishList will work with several different CRMs or Shopping Carts.
Here is a list I am putting together. (and yes, those are affiliate links)
- iMember360 and WishList are WordPress plugins. So you must use WordPress.
- CustomerHub can be WordPress or a regular website, but you must host on CustomerHub servers. Which means if you leave CustomerHub, you leave your site.
- iMember360 and CustomerHub both have invoice/credit card capabilities, although CustomerHub is more visual appealing out of the box. iMember360 can bewith a little CSS style formatting.
- WishList is a onetime fee, CustomerHub and iMember360 are monthly.
- WishList and CustomerHub have periodic updates, iMember360 has weekly updates.
- WishList and aMember use a cron job to sync with Infusionsoft. iMember360 and CustomerHub uses a call to the API.
- If you are going to update credit cards on your website, you need an SSL certificate with Wishlist or iMember360. iMember360 does have a shortcode that will automatically login to the ClientLogin feature of Infusionsoft to allow the member to update their credit card. CustomerHub takes care of that for you on secure servers.
- WishList is a onetime fee ($97 one domain; $297 unlimited domains).
- CustomerHub has a basic and pro version ($59 or $79 monthly) Difference is video hosting and Member Filebox.
- iMember360 offers a Free and Full version ($37 monthly/ $370 annually). The free version is VERY basic. It has no eCommerce features and limited shortcodes. I would recommend just going ahead and buying the full version and using their 30 day no question asked refund policy if you aren't happy with it.
Topics covered include:
- How to Set Your Membership Price
- Steps for Creating Compelling Content
- Conversion and Retention Strategies
- Ideas for Engaging Your Members
- How to Find People to Outsource To
- and much more
Click here to listen.
This webinar was recorded by WishList Member.
Four words I hate hearing, "My site was hacked!".
You have worked hard getting your WordPress site just the way you want it. It is running smoothly, then you check one day, and OH, NO!!!! It's been hacked. You try logging in, NO, the password has been changed! What do you do?????
If you have a backup, you simply delete the old WordPress account, set up a new WordPress account and import your backup. Could take less than 30 minutes.
If you don't have a backup, well, you need more help than I have time to write in this blog post.
So, you're reading this, and thinking, "Hmm, I don't have a backup, what should I do?"
Infusionsoft Consultants offers a WordPress Backup and upgrade package for only $75.
- backing up the WordPress application and the SQL database
- checking all the plugins,
- updating the plugins,
- making any minor tweaks needed.
- sending you the backup files for your safe keeping or we can upload them to an online storage for you.
If you don't want to spend $75, search for WordPress backup and follow the directions for backing up your WordPress application.
Don't put off today, what could save you a lot of time tomorrow!
aMember is a software built on php that allows you to setup paid-membership areas on your site. It has support for a variety of payment systems. There is a plugin called Isoft for Infusionsoft that is not advertised. It can be purchased by emailing support.
aMember Pro Cost: $179.95
Isoft plug in: $40
Includes: installation and 6 months of upgrades and support from aMember.
Comments: Isoft works on a cron job. The frequency a cron job can run depends on your hosting provider. Let's say you have 300 members and the cron job is set to run every 5 minutes. That means every 5 minutes the server at your hosting provider calls the Infusionsoft server and accesses your Infusionsoft application. It searches your entire application for any new subscribers or cancellations. It then logs off and repeats the process again in 5 minutes. I think you can see that this puts an unnecessary load on the servers.
What if you set the cron job to run once an hour? That would mean if a new subscriber signed up for your membership site just one minute after the last cron job, they would have to wait 59 minutes to get access to their new membership. Not exactly ideal!
I'll add more detail later, but my recommendation is to look at InfusionWP.